- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 220C
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cacao powder
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and combine with milk, butter and vanilla extract.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, mix well.
- Pour this pancake batter in a well greased pan or pan lined with baking sheet
- Top it with an abundance of Delishh berries
- Bake it for 15 minutes
- Cut it into squares and serve!