SKILLET CHOCOLATE BROWINE WITH RASPBERRIES
Healthy Skillet Chocolate Brownie with Raspberries
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 10-12 Delishh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and grease a 5 or 6-inch skillet pan with oil generously. Alternatively, you can use parchment paper as well.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it well with coconut sugar.
- Whisk the egg and add it to the above mixture along with vanilla extract. Combine well until the mixture is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining (dry) ingredients together.
- Combine the two mixtures. The batter will be thick and sticky
- Pour it into the greased skillet and load it with raspberries on top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Let it cool before digging in!!